Self Assessment


Self assessment or personal tax return

As a self employed or sole trader, you need to complete a personal tax return every year (up to 5 April of the previous year). This needs to be submitted by 31 January as well as pay any tax due based on your profits or earnings.

We can help you complete your self assessment, submit your personal tax return for you, and calculate how much tax you have to pay.


Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /homepages/27/d120949498/htdocs/clickandbuilds/AHMAccountants/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-social-media-icons/libs/controllers/sfsi_frontpopUp.php on line 63